Current Job Opportunities:
Ideal applicants will have 10+ Years of experience working within a design/engineering firm as a
Applicants must have experience working with PennDOT.
• PE certification required
• Expertise in bridge layout, site civil layout, calculations, bridge design, structural design, utility coordination, surveying, roadway design and landscape design.
• Utilizing various software packages to develop designs (i.e. Microstation, PennDOT Engineering Software, Auto CADD, Auto CADD Civil 3D)
• Training of Less Experienced Engineers
• Sound Engineering and Technical Background in Bridge Design & Structural Engineering
• Management & Quality Control Skills
• Handling and Executing Contract Documents, Cost Estimating & Contract Specifications
• Excellent communication skills
If selected, you would be primarily working in an office environment, but would also be doing field work.
Benefits include positive working environment, 401K, medical, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to: